Labour Manager (Resourcer) Industrial
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- OTE £25K
- Working as a Labour Manager/Resourcer for Thorn Baker's Industrial Division, you can expect a busy, satisfying role that offers a realistic potential to increase your earnings over and above your basic salary. The realistic OTE for this role is £25Kpa.
Often (but not always) an entry level role to the Recruitment Industry as well as our business, this is a position that requires your application of a variety of skills and personality qualities.
The role involves:
* A lot of speaking to candidates over the phone
* Screening candidates against pre-agreed criteria
* Matching candidates to jobs
* Identifying sales leads
* Data entry - adding new candidates to our database
* Processing timesheets
* Account Managing our customers - up-selling where appropriate
* Delivering high levels of customer service to both clients and candidates
* Working as part of a close knit team
The crux of this role is balancing the need to work at a fast pace as you speak to our customers, using your charm and influence to build rapport - but also focussing on the accurate and timely completion of administration tasks as you work to meet fixed deadlines. Basically we need a perfectionist with personality!
We're looking for someone with great communications skills - both written and verbal. Ideally you'll have some B2B experience, which could be gained in a sales or customer service role. The most important thing is that you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity, and are open-minded to develop your skills as you grow in this role.
From Thorn Baker, you can expect an organised and successful business which offers job stability, progression, structure, support and training when you need it, but also the freedom to operate comfortably at a team level. You will be incentivised in a variety of ways, and you can be assured that there will be lots of laughs along the way.
Your main office base will be our Nottingham Branch, along with regular 'on site' visits to a wide range of industrial, so we are keen to hear from car owner/drivers and individuals who have a flexible approach to working hours.
If this all sounds like you, then we'd love to talk to you about a career with Thorn Baker. Please apply with a current CV, or feel free to call for an initial chat. Speak to Emma Tolley on 07815138823.
- 02 October 2017
- Start on:
- Further information:
- Please contact Emma Tolley at our 4th Floor The Hub 40 Friar Lane Nottingham NG1 6DQ office on 07815 138823 or email emma.tolley.914CB2229.email@example.com.